Twitchy Suspense – Title or Logo Reveal [FREE]
Sometimes you don’t want your logo or title to explode or to transform from some robot or other object. Sometimes you simply want it to reveal. And that particular reveal should impress your audience, right?
If so, then «Twitchy Suspense» is your choice. It is the combination of minimum effects and maximum impression. Perfect for intros, trailers, tutorials and almost any type of movies.
- Full HD (1920×1080) – original size. 29,97 – original fps;
- 100% After Effects. To edit this template you will need After Effects CS3, CS4, CS5 or CS5.5;
- 2 project files. Each project contains 2 versions (explained in tutorial);
- 5 expression controllers available. Customize your template with the speed of Formula 1;
- 5 color presets (switch between them using the appropriate controller);
- 3 compositions (Full HD, HD & HDV) are ready to be rendered (just do your customizations and render one of them);
- 3 optional background movies (.mov format, full hd. Switch between them using the appropriate controller). Provided by openfootage.net;
- Optical flares effect is prerendered (so you won’t need this plug-in);
- Universalized expressions;
- «Grrrr» sound is not included. Contact me, if you wish to get it;
- Help with font included;
- Handy HTML tutorial will help you with the most important customization steps;
- Audio track is not included. But, of course, you can download its preview or purchase it here: Futuristic Logo 4 by kristijanmusic;
3rd party plug-in Twitch by Video Copilot.
Full HD Quality Preview:
Optional Background Movies Preview Images:
PS. This project was originally created for sale on Videohive, but some of its parts didn’t fit some Videohive criterias. But I still think that this project is fairly good as-is. So why not to share it with the world?